5 Best Log Practices for 2016
Take Control and Get More From Your Log Data
Do you or your organization follow industry best practices for log management & analysis?
Make 2016 the year you take control of your log data and make it work harder for you.
Learn best practices for log management in 2016 and how others are getting the most out of their log data by collecting more, eliminating noise and identifying issues as they occur.
In this webinar, Logentries engineer Justin Buchanan and product manager Matt Kiernan discuss best practices and introduce some of Logentries' newest features for giving you more control over your data.
This webinar covers:
- Best logging practices for 2016
- How to handle unstructured or semi-structured data
- How to eliminate outlier data using percentiles
- How to leverage tools like AWS Lambda for advanced log collection
- The value of logging from web tools (and how to do it through HTTPS)
- And more!